Powell River, British Columbia

abuse of handicapped former employee by former staff of SPaRC OF BC and associates.after a charity job done for andrea, she ganged up on me with my former work colleagues.

i gather they discussed disagreements while boozing as was typical by this group. now is a full fledged hate crime. several emails and letters to consumers bureau, police and mod have resulted in reprisal only. no explanation for crimes or request for my input about allegations/ gossip that led to criminal harassment by mod

Andrea likely knew i was handicapped and this made no difference to the gang; the violence directed at me was diabolical and evil.

they laugh over wifry/gpsst system as they feel completely free to abuse.

This is the perfect crime.more details are available

This person wrote the review because of "no consent given" at Sparc Bc and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sparc Bc to "compensation in lieu of lawsuit".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sparc Bc other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sparc Bc?

Comments